Are you looking for ways to get more benefits out of using Pinterest? Try these tips:
Based on suggestions from PRSA [the Public Relations Society of America], the following tips can be implemented to boost results on this platform:
- Create a Pinterest newsroom including blog posts, pitches, expert opinion, or video that can mirror or enhance your website’s newsroom.
- Think visually, the more immediately captivating the pin is, the more likely it is to be repinned. Also try to write things in a list form so it is easy to read.
- Have a guest pinner board, to get the guests involve with your board is a great way of networking.
- Utilize an executive staff pinboard that links headshots to biographies, bylined articles, and content that demonstrates their credibility.
- Create a pinboard that fits your news topics to capitalize on search traffic.
- A niche pinboard can target your audience and complement your press releases.
- Make use of SEO (search engine optimization. Optimize pins by using the same keywords that your press release does.
Check out Light of Gold’s Pinterest page at http://pinterest.com/lightofgoldpr/
Visit us at http://www.lightofgoldpr.com. See you soon!…:)